3 Major Reasons Why Your Small Business Needs a Website
- More credibility and professionalism – Websites provide a sense of credibility and further establishes your brand as a professional service. Without a website most people will not acknowledge your products or services simply because it cannot be found online. Having a website gives you the opportunity to build a long-lasting online relationship with your clients. Giving them the reassurance they need to trust your brand.
- Increase in customer reach – Online shopping has blown up over the years- everything from computers and cars to food and services can all be found online nowadays. This means, the number in online shoppers have increased and since the internet doesn’t have a closing time, sales are growing even after hours! Because you are able to access a website almost anywhere at anytime, the reach has become much wider, allowing your business to globally grow and target your demographic beyond your location.
- Cost effective marketing – Your website is working while you’re asleep, on vacation, and when life gets busy. This means your website is always marketing your products and services even when you can’t directly, potentially generating sales all day long! Paying that one-time website development fee is beneficial when it comes to keeping your brand relevant online. Your website alone is an advertisement of all of your business capabilities and can be extended through social media for further exposure. It may be a big spend on a small business’ budget but it is totally worth the investment.
Education technology is proving to be disruptive to the education industry. New technologies continue to provide increased convenience and accessibility over a traditional classroom model. But there are other benefits as well.
Why should your education be limited by geographic location? If your favorite teacher lives on the other side of the world, an online Learning Management System (LMS) can help you connect with them. Why should teachers waste time correcting homework assignments when an LMS can provide students with immediate feedback? An LMS can also aggregate student performance data teachers can target student’s in the areas they need the most help.
Elaan English is designed to provide these benefits and more. Check out www.elaan.com.tw and check it out! Ripple Software can port Elaan English to a any type of academic subject and develop custom features to suit your organization’s needs.
- Reduce the overhead time of teachers marking lessons so more time can be spent on creating quality content or other job functions
- Access granular records of student performance so teachers can assess student strengths and weaknesses better
- Gamifiy learning as incentive for students to enjoy learning with rewards and custom gamified content
- Provide visual data analytics to students to track their learning
- Identify student weaknesses and provide appropriate study direction for students
- Maintain cloud backups up teachers’ content in a secure and convenient
The features of Elaan include:
- User accounts with configurable registration policy such as being public or limited to a managed list of users
- Students can search for teachers with specific skills
- Includes a web-interface for teachers to create lessons for students that include videos, several types of questions, pdf files, images, and audio files, and different question types
- Allows students to complete lessons and get the results, immediately, and receive awards based on their performance
- Teachers can see the performance of the students and contact them
- Students can keep track of their performance and book tutoring sessions with Teachers
- Includes all basic website features such as contact page, information pages, use profiles, social logins, and more
Go to Elaan.com.tw Live
The power of Elaan lies in its analytical back-end. Teachers should not not waste time correcting piles of their student’s work while only relying on their own analytical abilities to keep track of every student’s weaknesses. Elaan provides support to teachers by marking student’s work, and automatically providing hints to students in real-time, while also providing teachers with an analytical of each student’s strengths and weaknesses, and also an overall perspective on class performance. Customization gives teachers the opportunity to see which areas particular students are struggling with, and direct their time towards one-on-one attention to assist students in those particular areas.
At the same time, Elaan provides students with gamification to keep them motivated such as rewards, peer competition, and self-survey of their own learning progress. Not only does this provide a fun form of motivation, but it also teaches students to be responsible for their own learning.
A customizable full-stack education platform
Elaan’s beautiful css / php baseline UI design is highly customizable for any school. This allows Elaan to be branded and adopted into any classroom. The technology will attract new students in the classroom by making your education system more attractive and modern.
Here is a short introduction to RSC Managed Website Services. In this video I discuss the process and costs of developing a small business website. Please feel free to ask any questions by sending a message via contact form, via email email@example.com or by phone 778-725-3206