The UPSTO Global Dossier is a portal to accessing application data from the “IP5” global patent patent offices.
Global Dossier functions include:
- Streamlined applications to multiple international patent offices.
- Streamline application data access from multiple international offices.
- Global Dossier integrates with the “IP5” (USPTO, EPO, JPO, KIPO, SIPO) and WIPO
- The IP5 is comprised of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the European Patent Office (EPO), the Japan Patent Office (JPO), the Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO), and the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China (SIPO).
- Allow applicants to file a patent application to global patent offices through a single portal.
- Reduce redundant processes associated with global cross-filing
- Monitor application process across all offices in a single portal
- Online access to documents and legal action history of applications
- Search global patent families
Watch the demo below on how to access the Global Dossier system through the USPTO website: